if you like websites
have i got something for you.
it is this website.
my name is nick and this is a website all about nick.
i look like this and i have an email.
i make words on twitter, and on medium too.
i often take pictures.
i used to vine.
i make «video games» for use on the home computer system.
inquire within about personal and professional home computer «video games».
to improve the signal/noise on my twitter, consider the following:
proper good tweets.
music i like. games i like. games i make. bots i've made.
that time i watched deep space nine.
amazon // wishlist
bandcamp // wishlist
battle.net // nick4times#1680
diaspora* // nickfourtimes
discord // nicknicknicknick#5362
ea origin // nickfourtimes
flickr // nickfourtimes
goodreads // books
gog // newton64
google+ // nick
instagram // nickfourtimes
itch.io // nicknicknicknick (wishlist)
keybase.io // nicknicknicknick
ko-fi // nickfourtimes
mastodon // nicknicknicknick
nintendo nnid // newton64
nintendo switch // SW-6562-3748-4499
playstation // nickfourtimes
protonmail // nicknicknicknick
steam // nicknicknicknick (wishlist)
twitch.tv // nickfourtimes
uplay // nickfourtimes
xbox // nick four times
xmpp // email@example.com
a few entries on my old blogge @ newton64.ca were occasionally used for reference.
links and content have been updated for clarity, and are enumerated in the herebelow.
* To Infinity Ward and Beyond the Skybox (Originally posted 6 January 2010)
* Walking the path (Originally posted 17 May 2010)
* Unity and the Android API (Originally posted 1 December 2012)
* Using GIMP heightmaps in Unity (Originally posted 24 July 2013)
i've spent a lot of time eating. i've collated a thorough list of recipes
but i've also come across a few of what i like to call "high value" recipes –
meals that are inexpensive, healthy, easy to make, easy to transport,
keep well, and often make generous portions. i feel like they're
especially simple and handy for folks just starting to cook for themselves.
* Aglio e Olio
* Bean & Winter Squash Chili
* Black Bean & Lentil Salad
* Eggplant & Black-eyed Pea Curry
* Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables
* Lentil-Mushroom Bolognese
* Lentil & Vegetable Curry
* One-Pot Pasta
* Red Lentil & Sweet Potato Stew
* Slow-cooker Non-refried Beans
* Tomato & Eggplant Spaghetti
* Zucchini & Orzo Salad with Chimichurri
tickets i had for shows, movies, and things.
video games for which i have keys. request them here.